20 Piece Rose and Mini Calla Wedding Collection
store.com offers a magnificent assortment of fresh flowers that will surely reflect your joy on your wedding day. Pick your arrival date from the calendar during checkout. Arrival dates are based on the farm's availability. All orders must be placed at least 15-20 days in advance of Preferred arrival date. - January 1 & 2 - Memorial Day & the Tuesday Following - July 4 & 5 - Labor Day & the Tuesday Following - Thanksgiving Day & Black Friday - December 25 & 26 **Cancellations and reschedules must be made within 48 hours of the date/time you placed your order. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or call 888-620-8895 between the hours of 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Monday-Friday & Saturday 8:00am - 5:00 pm Eastern Time. To guarantee that your flowers stay in perfect shape until your wedding day, it is important to follow the care tips below. PLEASE NOTE: You can interchange some pieces in your collection. For example you can change Bridesmaid Bouquets for Centerpieces. If you have any questions or would like to customize your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-620-8895 between the hours of 8:00am - 8:00pm, Monday- Friday, & Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time.
- 1 Bridal bouquet- 16 Roses, 10 Mini Callas, 10 Ruscus, 10 Lily Grass
- 3 Brides Maid bouquets- 10 Roses, 9 Mini Callas, 8 Ruscus
- 1 Toss Away bouquet- 4 Roses, 3 Carnations, 6 Ruscus
- 6 Corsages- 2 Spray Roses, 1 Hypericum, 1 Ruscus, 5 Lily grass
- 6 Boutonnieres- 1 Mini Calla, 1 Hypericum, 1 Ruscus
- 2 Centerpieces (vases not included)- 16 Roses, 9 Mini Callas, 9 Ruscus
- 1 Rose Petal bud
- Saturday, Sunday and Monday delivery not available
- Upon receiving your flower shipment, open the box and examine it carefully before removing any pieces. Verify the shipment against your purchase order. If any items are missing or damaged, please call our toll-free number immediately (888-620-8895). Do not remove the identification tags from the arrangements until your wedding day.
- If you find loose flowers inside the box, don't worry. This may happen during transportation and has been anticipated. Extra flowers are placed in the arrangement during construction to compensate. We recommend you don't discard these extra flowers, and instead use them as petals.
- Upon arrival put flowers in water and make sure the glass vials are full.
- Maintain flowers at a temperature between 35 - 75 F. Avoid extreme temperatures. The colder the storage space, the better to conserve the flowers. DO NOT FREEZE.