4 ft. x 8 ft. Aluminum Dock Kit - Do It Yourself
Includes: Aluminum Frame & Hardware (decking NOT included) The QP-400 Aluminum Stationary Dock KIT is a great lightweight, easy to assemble and easy to install 4' x 8' dock. The all-aluminum structure and the included stainless steel hardware, makes this dock totally rust free and easy to maintain. Ideal for river and lakesides up to 4' deep. This kit comes with two 6' galvanized steel piles, base plates, PVC caps, and all the necessary hardware to assemble the dock and to join 2 docks either; end to end; side by side; or even in a ''T'' or ''L'' shape. For the decking, buy locally! All you need are (10x) 8' cedar boards and 70 x #10 1¾ '' screws. Plans and 'How To' instruction sheet are included.
- Strong and Durable
- Marine Grade Aluminum frame
- UNS S 30400 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Easy to Assemble with step by step instructions
- Won’t rust and will always look great!
- Very light weight so easy in/out of water & remove for winter storage when needed
- 100% recyclable
- Though this dock is NOT to be used as a floating dock, when assembled with wooden decking, it can float to final installation site.
- (10x) 5/4’’ x 6’’ x 8’ cedar boards needed to complete the decking (NOT included)
- Handles up to 800 lbs