Apple iPad Pro A10X Chip - 256GB - Gold
The 12.9-inch iPad Pro is the largest and most powerful iPad ever. The redesigned Retina display is the most advanced in the world. The new A10X Fusion chip outperforms most PC laptops, yet it still delivers up to 10 hours of battery life. And with advanced cameras, ultrafast wireless connectivity, Touch ID, Apple Pay, iOS 11, and more than 1.3 million apps on the App Store, iPad Pro is designed for the fast-paced and mobile world we live in today. The world's most advanced display Powerful A10X Fusion chip Advanced cameras Ultrafast wireless iOS 11 More than 1.3 million apps Touch ID
- 12.9-inch Retina display with 2732-by-2048 resolution and 5.6 million pixels for rich details in photos and razor-sharp text.
- Delivers a wide color gamut (P3) and is the brightest and least reflective display—so everything looks amazing.
- The True Tone display adjusts intensity and color temperature to the ambient lighting for a more comfortable viewing experience.
- With up to a 120Hz refresh rate, scrolling, game play, and Apple Pencil feel smoother and more responsive.
- ProMotion adjusts the display refresh rate to match the frame rate of the content.
- Most advanced chip in any iPad, and more powerful than most PC laptops.
- With up to 30 percent faster CPU and 40 percent faster graphics performance than the A9X chip, iPad Pro still delivers 10-hour battery life.
- 12MP camera with Quad-LED True Tone flash captures beautiful photos and 4K HD video.
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash captures gorgeous selfies and clear video calls.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO delivers up to 866 Mbps throughput.
- With new features and capabilities that let you get more done quickly and easily, iOS 11 makes iPad more powerful, personal, and intelligent than ever.
- Apps designed for iPad—for productivity, creativity, gaming, travel, photos, and more.
- A fast, easy, and secure way to unlock your iPad and log in to apps using your fingerprint.
- Approve purchases from iTunes, App Store, and iBooks Store, and use Apple Pay within apps.