Evenflo SureRide 65 DLX Convertible Car Seat - SugarplumGeneric
is on back order
Share this product
- Recommended age: Toddler/ Youth
- Rear facing: Height: 19" – 40"; Weight: 5 – 40 lbs. And top of child's head is at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint headrest. Age at least one year of age
- Forward facing: Height: 19" – 54"; Weight: 22 – 65 lbs. And the tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest. Age at least one year of age
- Assembled dimensions: 18.5" D x 17" W x 26.5" H; Seat Weight: 11.1 lbs.
- Upfront harness adjustment allows easy and convenient tightening
- 6 shoulder strap positions always ensures proper fit
- 2 piece chest clip
- 5 point harness
- Latch equipped car seat
- Adjustable height
- Latch compatibility
- Compatible with lap seat belt and shoulder belt
- Removable head and body pillow for extra comfort
- Washable head and seat pad—easy to clean!
- Side Impact Tested™! Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal safety standards AND Evenflo’s Side Impact Test standard
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
- 65 pound harness weight rating accommodates growing children longer
- Removable cup holder for convenience
With the Evenflo SureRide DLX 65 car seat, safety on the go is the name of the game. Keep your little one safe and secure during your travels with 5-point safety harness, side impact protection, and 2-piece chest clip. Face them towards the front or the rear, adjust the height and harness, and remove the seat and head support when needed. Compatibility with both shoulder and lap seat belts makes it a sure fit for whatever car you have. For added comfort and convenience, a removable head and body pillow are included for a cozy ride. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price. Protecting children is our core mission at Evenflo. For almost a century we have been a leader in safety, innovation and education. Knowing that one in four automobile accidents are side impact collisions, we believe it's important to go beyond the current government standards when designing the next generation of Evenflo car seats, including the SureRide DLX 65.