- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 8.2 inches ; 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Item model number: 1040
- ALL ANIMAL ANTIMICROBIAL HYDROGEL. Help jump start the healing process for wounds and irritation. The gel adheres to the wound site as a protective barrier after cleansing and treatment. Approved for use on all animals, from house pets to livestock.
- PAIN-FREE SOLUTION. Apply the thick gel to affected areas after treatment 3-4 times per day. Excess residue will slowly evaporate. Its specially formulated so it wont burn or sting, and can be used on animals from young to old.
- RECOMMENDED BY VETERINARIANS. Save yourself the expense of a trip to vet with solutions your animal care provider would recommend. From your home to the farm or ranch, care for your animals where they are happy and comfortable.
- INNOVATIVE, RELIABLE ANIMAL HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS. Vetericyn is committed to developing the most safe, effective and innovative animal health and wellness products in the world. Each one is produced with scientific research and a standard of excellence.
- STANDARDS YOU CAN TRUST. All products are manufactured under strict international guidelines and in an FDA-registered, state-of-the-art facility in the USA. Parent company Innovacyn, Inc. is family-owned and operated since 2009 in Rialto, CA.
Size:16-Ounce Trigger VETERICYN PLUS FAMILY OF PRODUCTS Launched in 2009, parent company Innovacyn, Inc. is family-owned and operated and is dedicated to improving wound management outcomes across the world for humans and animals. Everything is inspired from this vision, from hand-building facilities and growing a dedicated team to delivering the highest-quality products. ALL ANIMAL ANTIMICROBIAL HYDROGEL. This uniquely formulated gel is designed to adhere to wound and post-surgical sites, providing a protective barrier. After cleansing and treating, spray the gel onto the area or a saturated dressing, and repeat 3-4 times per day. Excess residue will evaporate slowly, so no need to wipe it away. Keep the area cleaned and moist for faster healing. Safe for use around the mouth, nose, ears and eyes. NO ANTIBIOTICS OR STERIOIDS. Vetericyn products are pH-balanced and carefully formulated to care for numerous animal health and wellness issues, without any pain or burning. They don’t contain antibiotics or steroids, so there is no potential for adverse reactions over any length of time. They are safe to use on all animals, from cats and dogs to horses and livestock, and during all stages of life. These solutions are a non-toxic and safe alternative to antibiotics. COMMITTED TO CARE AROUND THE WORLD.Innovacyn, Inc. is proud to fund ongoing research and wound care education programs to help progress knowledge and innovation within the field. It supports local animal shelters across the country and provides relief to animals affected by recent natural disasters. It is committed to providing animals and those who care for them with products to support and advance the awareness and science of wound care.